China | Public consultation on revision plans of 7 GB regulation, including "General rules for preparation of precautionary label for chemicals"
MIIT has put 7 GB (mandatory national)regulations revision plans for public consultation.
The 7 GB regulations are:
- General rules for preparation of precautionary label for chemicals (will repeal GB 15258-2009)
- Limits of radionuclides in building materials (will repeal GB 6566-2010)
- Limit of the water-soluble Chromium VI content for cement (will repeal GB 31893-2015)
- Lighters - Safety and quality (will repeal GB 25722-2010)
- Utility lighters - Safety and quality (will repeal GB 25723-2010)
- Fireworks and firecrackers raw material safety and quality (will repeal GB 19595-2004)
- Safety and quality of fireworks and firecrackers (will repeal GB 20208-2006)
Relevant document: 2nd batch of mandatory national standard project plans in 2022 (draft for comments)