Revised Draft of Regulations on Nutrition Labeling for Prepackaged Vitamin and Mineral Tablets and Capsules
Title of document
Revised Draft of Regulations on Nutrition Labeling for Prepackaged Vitamin and Mineral Tablets and Capsules (5 page(s), in English; 5 page(s), in Chinese)
With a view to ensuring effective implementation of nutrition labeling requirements, the Ministry of Health and Welfare is proposing revisions to the nutrition labeling for prepackaged vitamin and mineral tablets and capsules. The main changes are as follows:
1. Revision of wording and nutrition labeling form.
2. Revision of the ways of labeling in terms of the contents of nutrients and units.
3. Revision of the principles of data formatting.
Notifying member: Chinese Taipei
Consumer information, labelling
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Ministry of Health and Welfare
No.161-2, Kenyan St, Nan gang District
Taipei City 115-61, Taiwan
Tel.: (886-2) 2787-8000 ext. 7381
Fax: (886-2) 2653-1062
E-mail: [email protected]
- Submission: 18/04/2019
- Reception: 18/04/2019
- Distribution: 23/04/2019
- Final date for comments: 22/06/2019
- Proposed date of adoption: N/A