The 2018 calls for projects focus on the assessment and analysis of environmental risks to human health (general population and workers), on risks to ecosystems and the quality of different environments. These calls for projects therefore cover the health risks associated with chemical, physical and biological agents, and questions raised by the rapid development of certain technologies.
The first call for projects, of a general nature, focuses on a variety of themes, including:
- risks associated with nanoparticles and mineral fibres;
- risks associated with chemical agents, particularly endocrine disruptors;
- exposure to plant protection products;
- risks associated with emerging contaminants and waste;
- cancer and the environment.
CONTINUE READING ON www.anses.fr